Are you having problems in selecting the perfect seat for your car? Is your car mid-sized? Then, worry no more, as I will give you features that will help you in selecting Diono Radian R100 vs R120. There are different things that you have to consider before purchasing a car seat. Such things may include; comfort, space and durability of the seat material.
These Radian seats have the same features which include;
– They have energy-absorption harness which is good for safety purpose.
– Their sides are well protected by EPS foam.
– Reinforced aluminum sides.
-They are both convertible seats that fit in a mid-sized vehicle.
– They have the same exterior design and dimensions of 16*17*28.5 inches.
– Their height harness can be up to 144 cm.
– They have a forward-facing weight of 10 to 30 kg.
– Their cover can be washed using a machine and dry quickly.
– When traveling, you can fold them flat so that they can fit in your car.
– The Radian R120 has rear facing capability of 5 to 45 lbs while the R100 has rear facing of 5 to 40 lbs.
– The R120 seat has less weight of 23 pounds compared to R100 which has 26 pounds.
– In terms of booster mode, R120 has 54 kg or 120 lbs while R100 has 45 kg or 100 lbs.
– Radian R120 has a 1 cup-holder which enables you to add up to 4 cups.
– R100 seat does not have a cup-holder, memory foam or infant body. This is the opposite of R120 which has cup-holder, infant body that supports cushions and, an additional comfort due to the memory foam.
– R120 has memory foam padding while R100 does not have.
Diono Radian R100 Vs R120
|Diono Radian R100||Diono Radian R120|
|Key features||- Rear facing 5-to 40 pounds. Forward facing 20-65 pounds (up to 57") in 5 point harness. Booster to 100 pounds. - Comfortable, washable cover||- Rear facing 5 to 45 pounds. Forward facing 20-80 pounds (up to 57") in 5 point harness. Booster to 120 pounds - Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort|
|Customer ratings*||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||SAVE 20% please click here||SAVE 29% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
From the above similarities and features of Diono Radian R100 vs R120, it is clear that the R120 has more advanced features than R100. I would recommend you to purchase R120 due to its added safety and has same features as R100.