Britax Boulevard G4 is one of best selling Convertible Car Seat model from Britax. This seat has great quality and reliable price, comfy and easy to install in almost all cars. There are 2 types of this model, the regular Boulevard G4 and the G4.1. On this post, you are about to discover the differences between both types Britax Boulevard G4 Vs G4.1. We’ll help you to pick the best one.
Britax Boulevard G4
– Base with safecell technology features safecells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
– Hugs with safecell technology manages crash energy and forward head movement while keeping the chest clip properly positioned.
– True side impact protection offers a head restraint creating an extra layer of energy absorbing EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine in true or aligned, and deep side walls lined with EPP foam to distribute crash forces
– Tangle free, five point harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
– Premium lower latch connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
– Base with safecell technology features safecells designed to compress in a crash
– Hugs with safecell technology manages crash energy and forward head movement
Britax Boulevard G4.1
All similar to Regular G4 with handle and height adjustment handle in red.
Britax Boulevard G4 Vs G4.1
|Britax Boulevard G4||Britax Boulevard G4.1|
|Customer ratings*||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.0 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||SAVE 28% please click here||SAVE 11% please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Basically, both types are very similar with no major specification differences. The only distinction is that the handle along with height adjustment handle is red-colored on the G4.1. Unfortunately, this red factor will cost you more than $50. For this reason, we recommend you to choose the regular G4 and save your money.